The penultimate tab of the plugin’s parameters allows you to write the email that will be sent to the client when the shipment is created at Mondial Relay.
First of all, you have the possibility to choose whether an e-mail will be sent to the customer. We recommend that you leave this setting checked as this email is the only automatic way to send the customer the tracking link for their shipment.
In this tab you can completely rewrite the email that will be sent to the customer when the shipment is created at Mondial Relay. This email must contain the following information which is materialised in the form of ShortCodes (a word between brackets):
- [lien] : display of the tracking link Mondial Relay
- [expedition] : shipping number of the Mondial Relay order
- [prenom] : First name of the customer entered at the time of the order
- [nom] : Customer name entered at the time of the order
- [adresse] : Delivery address Mondial Relay