From version 2.1 of the plugin, it is possible to create shipments and labels in mass. This functionality is present in a dedicated menu of the module named “Mass creation”:
The table of orders awaiting the creation of a Mondial Relay shipment looks like this:
The following actions can be taken in this table:
- Filter orders by status, including standard WooCommerce statuses and custom statuses.
- Filter orders by Mondial Relay delivery method (24R for relay point delivery, HOM for home delivery, etc.).
- Filter orders by date.
- Sort the table by order number, delivery method, date or person to receive the package.
- Tick the orders to be processed, knowing that if no order is ticked, all orders will be taken into account for the creation of shipments.
- Update the weight of each order.
- Delete the order from this list if it is no longer to be sent by Mondial Relay (note that this action is irreversible).
Once the orders for which a Mondial Relay shipment must be created have been selected (by filter and/or by ticking the corresponding line), simply click on the “Create mass shipments” button. The process of creating shipments then starts and processes the orders one by one in the order in which the table is displayed. The result for each order is shown in the right-hand column: the shipment number in green in the case of success or the error message in red in the case of an anomaly.
Once the process is complete, the three buttons for retrieving the A4, A5 and 10*15 size labels will appear above the table. They will allow you to download all the labels in the order in which they were created in a single PDF file (WARNING: do not reload the page without having retrieved the labels, as they will not be accessible afterwards).
The shipments created in this way are always available in the “Shipping” menu of the plugin and the information of each shipment is also available in the WooCommerce detail page of each order (with always the possibility to retrieve the labels individually).